EVERCOOL TC300 PRESSURISED OIL CIRCULATING TEMPERATURE CONTROL UNITS
Heating capacities from 9 to 72Kw are available and a range of pump options, this versatile range of machines can be applied to a wide variety of uses.
Manufactured from the highest quality materials the units are designed to withstand the most arduous production environments providing real value for money.
The unique on board microprocessor control provides access to temperature setting and full machine operation via a user friendly screen.
- Maximum temperature: 300'C
- Heating capacity: 9 to 72 kW
- Cooling capacity: 115 kW or 230 kW
- Pump max. flow: 60 ltr/min or 90 ltr/min
- Pump max. pressure: 6 bar
- Pump power: 1 kW
- Hydraulic process connections: 3/4"
- Hydraulic cooling connections: 3/4"
- Voltage: 400volts, 3ph, 50-60hz, PE
- PID temperature control
- Magnetic drive pump
- Non-ferrous internal parts
- Low watts density, long life incology heating elements
- Large surface area for maximum heat dispersion
- Motor protection device
- Castors mounted for ease of mobility
- Manual oil filling
- Acoustics alarm
- Input/output temperature 4-20mA, 0-10 volts
- PT1000 thermocouple in process and return lines
- Security thermostat for heating element protection
- Solid state relay
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: (Available on request)
- Serial interface TTY, RS232, RS485, Ethernet, OPC UA
Our temperature control units are ready to work in Industry 4.0 regulations.
For more information, call us on 020 8601 7157.