EVERCOOL TC90 WATER CIRCULATING TEMPERATURE CONTROL UNITS
Indirect cooling heat exchangers eliminates lime deposits and contamination of the process side of the circuit, whereas high capacity direct injection cooling can be utilized with chilled or properly treated cooling water supplies.
Manufactured from the highest quality materials the units are designed to withstand the most arduous production environment providing real value for money.
The unique on board microprocessor control provides access to temperature setting and full machine operation via a user friendly screen.
Water TCU's with heating capacites from 3 to 72kw.
- Maximum temperature: 90'C
- Heating capacity: 3 to 36 kW
- Cooling capacity: 18,000 kcal/hr @ 90'C
- Tank capacity: 20 ltrs / 35 ltrs / 70 ltrs
- Pump max. flow: 60 ltr/min
- Pump max. pressure: 3.5 bar
- Pump power: 0.9 kW
- Hydraulic process connections: 3/4"
- Hydraulic cooling connections: 1/2"
- Voltage: 400volts, 3ph, 50-60hz, PE
- Control voltage: 24volts AC
- PID temperature control in cooling and heating process
- Submersible pump which eliminates internal seal leakage
- Non-ferrous internal parts
- Low watts density long life incoloy heating elements.
- Stainless steel plate type heat exchanger for maximum heat dispersion
- Motor protection device
- Automatic water filling
- Security thermostat for heater element protection
- Water level sensor (Electrode)
- Castors mounted for ease of mobility
- Solid state relay
OPTIONAL EXTRAS: (Available on request)
- Double water outlet kit
- Flow rate control
- External sensor
- PT100 process sensor
- Manual filling
- Serial interface 4-20mA, RS485, 0-10 volts.
Our temperature control units are ready to work in Industry 4.0 regulations.
For more information, call us on 020 8601 7157.